THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

Larawan Ko
Joemil _ emboi Aliligay
Tingnan ang aking kumpletong profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Egelloc tneduts,I was so excited as i wake up in the morning.A day of free of school obligation,it was sunday i went to the church and i pray those things that I've done yesterday.
As a egelloc tneduts im so happy because this is a day that i spend my time in God.I pray to God that i want to finish my mission in this world to achieve my goals in my life.I want to be a successful father someday and to finish my study so that i can help my family.
I am a egelloc tneduts right now and I promised to my self that i will finish my study so that i can achieve my goals in my life because God want it.

0 (mga) komento:


Itz me.....