THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

Larawan Ko
Joemil _ emboi Aliligay
Tingnan ang aking kumpletong profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Swimming

Since when I am a first yearthe egelloc tneduts in the school of Roxas, City.I engage in different types of sports during this label.You know theres so many enjoyment in my life during that time.
first if all as the egelloc tneduts I join in the swimming competition because I really like to swim and this isthe of my hobbies in my life.Sometimes I practice to swim in the swimming fool during my vacant time.I said to my self that ill be a best swimmer someday.
As the egelloc tneduts I am so very happy that i join this sports.During our competition im so very nervous because this is my first time to join this event.But you know it is really exiting and challenging for me because that time im so happy and that's why this is my happiest moment in my life.That time there's so many college students swimmer I meet.

0 (mga) komento:


Itz me.....